Hello friends, we all know that we all had seen dreams and till the death, we will see dreams. In a scientific study, dreams are called “Oneirology”.
Dreams are a REM stage of sleep, where REM stands for Rapid Eye Moment. A dream is a stream of pictures, emotions, ideas, which occurs in the brain for some certain time period. REM sleep is disclosed by constant signals of the eyes during sleep. The length of a dream can fluctuate, It can be 20– 30 minutes.
When people are awakened during the REM stage at that time they likely to remember the dream. A regular person has seen three to five dreams per night, but many dreams are forgettable. During a full night sleep, most dreams occur in the regular two hours of REM stage.
Opinions about the importance of dreams have fluctuated and moved through time and culture. “dreams show hidden desires and emotions” is a Freudian theory of dreams. Other theories said that dreams help in memory creation, and solving problems. Sigmund Freud, who evolved the psychological regiment wrote about the dreams said dreams as an expression of desires and concern. For the Interpretation of Dreams, Freud built a method to interpret dreams. And formulated a progression of rules to comprehend the images and themes that show up in our dreams. In present-day, dreams have been viewed as a connection with the oblivious personality.
Dreams can have different natures, for example, frightening, energizing, mysterious, melancholic, brave, or sexual. The occasions in dreams are commonly outside the control of the visionary. But except for clear envisioning, where the visionary is mindful.
There are some types of dreams
- Lucid dreams: Like most dreams, lucid dreams usually occur during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The extent to which a person can affect his dream, if they are clear when dreaming, then it can vary greatly. Some people can wake up immediately feeling that they were dreaming.
- Day Dream: Daydreaming is a section of consciousness. This phenomenon is largely common in the daily life of those shown by the study in which participants spend an average of 47% on average each day of their waking hours
- Nightmares: A nightmare which is also called evil dream is an unpleasant dream that can cause a strong emotional reaction to the mind usually fear, but also disappointment, anxiety and great sadness. Eating before sleeping, which triggers an increase in body metabolism and brain activity, is a potential stimulus for nightmares.
- Healing Dreams: Healing dreams work as a message for the dreamer in relation to their health. Many dream experts believe that dreams can help us to avoid potential health problems and help us recover when we get sick. Our bodies are able to communicate to us “tell” us through our dreams that there is nothing right with our body even before showing any physical symptoms. It can tell the dreamer of this nature that he needs to go to the dentist or doctor.
- Recurring Dreams: Recurring dreams repeat themselves with a little difference in the story or topic. These dreams can be positive, but often they have nightmares in the material. Once you find a solution to the problem, your recurring dreams will stop.
- Prophetic Dreams: Prophetic dream is the future of future dreams. A prophetic or mental dream is a dream interpretation of the future. A rational theory to explain this phenomenon is that our dream mind is able to connect bits of information and observation together, which we normally ignore or which we do not seriously consider. In other words, our unconscious mind knows that we are consciously coming before keeping the same information together.
- Epic Dreams: Epic dreams are so vast, so compelling and so vivid that you can not ignore them. The details of such dreams you have for years as if you had dreamed it last night. These dreams have a lot of beauty and they have very flattering symptoms. When you wake up from such a dream, you feel that you have searched some deep or amazing about yourself or the world. It feels like a life-changing experience.
- Signal Dreams: Signal dreams help you how to take care of issues or settle on choices in your day to day existence in life.